Friday, August 16, 2013

ST. AUGUSTINE ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS: MELISSA + CHRIS

I first met Melissa and Chris while I was photographing another wedding. Melissa was a bridesmaid to Christine (her wedding post is here) and I heard from her a few months later to discuss her own wedding planning. I immediately fell in love with the adoration between this couple. After hearing their story, it was made perfectly clear to me that both of these people held no reservations in their love for each other. They have bonded through very difficult and stressful times and supported one another so unconditionally so early on in their relationship. Now, they are working on their future together. I could not be more honored to be included in their wedding next April and I am SO looking forward to seeing these two again!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment