Friday, January 20, 2012

Brooke and Josh

Though I'm sure I've laughed harder at some point in my life, I'm not sure if I can recall an example right now. Brooke and Josh were married almost a year ago, and I'd be hard pressed to find another couple who had so much fun laughing at themselves. Brooke is a blogger (heyooo!) and you can find her bloggity here. Josh does construction work, and a darn good job of it. They were given a session with me as a gift from friends (and also clients of mine) so I had never spoken to either of them in person before we met off of County Road 210 for our late afternoon session. Brooke had told me they both got awkward in front of a camera, but she couldn't have been more incorrect (that's right Brooke, YOU WERE WRONG!) I know it may be hard to tell from these photos, but you would never guess just how much laughing went on between photos (which I might have captured more of, had I not been doubled over cracking up too.)

You two- thank you for one of the most memorable sessions to date, and for letting the love you have for one another translate to these images. Looking forward to seeing the both of you again!












 





4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Kaylee, your words were so sweet! I am so touched by what you said! You made us feel so comfortable :) Love that you gave my blog a little shoutout! I just love these so much! You did an OUTSTANDING job!!! Xoxo, girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love. I love. These are so great and the couple is adorable!

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! Makes me excited for fall!
    Side note: I'm really digging their tattoos.

    ReplyDelete